The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Preparing to Start my Program, looking for help...

ataffiliate

affiliate
I am getting close to having a product to sell on my website, and want to learn about affiliate marketing. I will be selling a twelve week self help program that people will purchase and download, and I will create an affiliate network of people selling my product.

The only thing I know so far is that I will have to sign up for a service what will track sales and credit my affiliates. Beyond that I am lost and don't know where to begin.

I have a website which I am soon going to convert from a blog to a product sales site. I'll keep the blog but just shift the focus of the site to the sale of my twelve week program.

-Could someone guide me as to my first steps in setting up an affiliate program?

-Or suggest some good reading for a beginner? I checked the sticky posts at the top of this forum but didn't see anything for someone selling their own program and wanting to create an affiliate network.

I've found E-junkie very easy to work with (and cheap, if you don't want to spring for Clickbank's fees). With EJ, you have to pay your own affiliates, but it's pretty easy using the Mass Pay feature at PayPal. They secure your download pages and even have a PDF stamping feature.

banners
Back