The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Premium Domians

Jadster

affiliate
What are your thoughts on premium domains? Would you be willing to pay over 1,000 dollars for a domain or would you just prefer to buy a $10 domain for your site? I personally would never spend more then $20 on a domain in my life because I just don't see it as a good investment on my part and I feel like I will just end up losing money in the end of it.

Premium domain names give business owners more options to build their online brand.

The price of domains depend upon:
1. Spelling (people are able to access the domains if the spelling is easier)
2. Traffic (how many visits the domain attracts)
3. Marketability (what your site offers and how is it better from your competitors)

Highly notable domains have stronger branding potential, so they may have a higher price.

So, depending on what plans you have for your business and what you want your site to do for you, it may be worth the investment.

It all depends on oyur budget. If you are a big real estate company and you can aquire a name like: House . com - go for it! You can't imagine how many people will visit this domain directly. On the other hand, if you are a small blog owner and spend the half of your budget on a domain name will get you nowhere.

banners
Back