The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Preferred audience size?

HewiTrading

affiliate
Hi!
I'm a real newbie in this game, but really eager to learn more and fast. I've read in different threads that an audience size of around 1M is to prefer for a beginner, what do you think about that? I made my first FB Ad two days ago, and the target audience is around 8M. My CPC is only $0.08 and CTR 4.55%, it's still early but those numbers shouldn't be that bad, right? But should l try to target a smaller group anyway, and what would you say is the best way to do that? I think l targeting like 8 different countries, should l scale it down? Or change something else, or just wait a few days to see what happens? I have a feeling you will hear a lot from me in the nearest future :)..

$1.60 (if 5%buy) per/ click through Made any payout conversions?

Does that ad(s) make money (yet) <<<bottom line

Last edited:
$1.60 (if 5%buy) per/ click through Made any payout conversions?

Does that ad(s) make money (yet) <<<bottom line

Hi! No, it has not, and l've only had like 90 clicks so far. I will put more money into my daily budget soon, but l want to make sure my ad is as good as l can make it right now. Do you have any suggestions? Should l wait for a minute, or go for a smaller audience right away? I am thankful for every suggestion..

my thinking is there should have been one sale.
so far you are -$7.20
CTR from the ad is good -- does the offer deliver or is the ad over promoting?
run to 200 clicks -- maybe the odds will catch up?
traffic is not just traffic and offers are not equal -- how long is a string?

That sounds wise, l’ll give it 200 clicks and if there is still no sale l need to figure out what l’m doing wrong. It’s not my product l’m promoting, and not even my own landing page for this ad. It’s a ”warm up” page that then takes the prospects to the landing page. Tomorrow l need to step up my tracking game, maybe they don’t even reach the landing page? I have a Clickmagick account, but l need to get better at it.

my thinking is there should have been one sale.
so far you are -$7.20
CTR from the ad is good -- does the offer deliver or is the ad over promoting?
run to 200 clicks -- maybe the odds will catch up?
traffic is not just traffic and offers are not equal -- how long is a string?

banners
Back