The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PR3 Webmaster Forum - V9Y.com

shakemelikeapig

affiliate
Up for sale is an excellent webmaster forum that I have been working on building for some time now. It's still in its growing process but would be a great project for any other webmasters out there.

The Site
Domain is registered at GoDaddy since 2003 and is a PR3..I put the forum up around July of 2011 and have put in a little bit of time on it here and there. The forum runs SMF which is free forum software so no license keys are required. I've added a number of addons to the forum such as online/offline status, iTrader, SEO URL's, and some other stuff.

The board currently has 315 members and continues to grow. Currently averages about 35-45K pageviews per month and between 1500-2000 unique visitors.

Traffic
Traffic is coming in from search engines mostly and some link exchanges. Currently ranked #1 on page 3 of google for the popular term "webmaster forum." With some more SEO work this domain could definetly reach page 2 or page 1. PM me for screenshots as I can't post links yet

Revenue
My main purpose for starting this forum was to make it a part of my web hosting network and to help promote my web hosting company. I have 3 other ads that currently run Google Adsense but the PPC is not that high. I've also made some extra revenue from selling links on the site which the new owner could do as well.

Pricing
I've taken a great LNL.com domain and developed it, built some great links, and got some decent traffic coming into it. As of March 1, 2012 the current retail value on a simple LNL domain is $250. All the new owner has to do it is take and put more time and effort into it than I have.

BIN is set at just $400

NP

banners
Back