The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PR3 Mishre Directory goes paid

M

menj

I have decided to go for the paid model because there was too much spam when it was free. Mishre Directory now has a new design and as of today, it is officially a paid directory. Let me know what you think of this new look and oh yes, do not forget to submit your links! :)

- MENJ

its nice clean and simple design. Looks like Yahoo is one of your major sponsores :) I wonder why ordinary people like did get the opportunty to sponsore it :(

I'm really close to be the #1 for my targetted keyphrases, (sites in the top ten and closer to the 1 than to the 10). Till the PR export it will be the SEO DIRECTORY and the toolbar suppose to show +1 so maybe some will accept my not low prices.

I personally think you site has been ready to turn to paid since the last PR update.
Whatever you price, you will be suprised that diserning people will still buy from you. One day, I put Haabaa.com permanent inclusion to £90 (about $180) I was not expecting to have any customers any more but suprise surprise I still have lots of customer and two of them even have and account with me because they add sites continously.

And when Haabaa dropped to PR5, I though the submission will dry up but I really have not noticed significant drop in submission compared with when it was PR6.

Decide you price and go for it Bagi, you have nothing to lose. I think like me your directory is not your main income sources so you can experiment :)

Temi, i think you are right but i need to open a paypal account first. The price is calculated $150. I know it is a lot of money but some of my competitor ask more:)

its nice clean and simple design. Looks like Yahoo is one of your major sponsores :) I wonder why ordinary people like did get the opportunty to sponsore it :(

Thanks for the comments on the design temi. Err, Yahoo is not a sponsor. That was a dummy link inserted by the coder. I've already changed those links to show the real sponsors :)

- MENJ

MI
Back