The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PR3 Bid Link Directory, Bids are low!

bbrian017

affiliate
Hi uk webmaster members I own a new and upcoming Page Rank 3 Directory and would like to offer the opportunity for you guys to submit your links.

Minimum Bid is 1usd and currently the highest bid is at 3usd!

Link Directory, Bid Link Directory, Directory

I am promoting the Directory at many forums and I'm also adding it to the Featured Blog Spot at my website that gets over 350 unique hits a day, Blog Engage / Published Blogs

I also just sent a mass e-mail to 2500 people explaining the new Directory

Enjoy

That will change soon... I just launched the links directory last night!

I didn't know what to do with the site that search script site went down and was down for a while!

Too late regarding the promotion of the website! It's all said and done...

Things to remember in the future lol thanks!

I'm sorry I can't do that... it wouldn't be fair to the people who already paid to be on the front page. I think promotions like that are only good for new bid link directories not existing ones!

It's simply unethical

Check it out I added some cool things and one in specific! The mod I purchased and added allows you to easily keep track of your page rank, Google links, yahoo links and more! It's always updated and right on the money!

Here is a screenshot of it and you can see it in action for the social networking website I own here,

Social Networking for Bloggers

Pretty cool huh? Bids start at 1 usd and are life time permanent... and bonus you can always look at your website stats!

imagelinksinfo.jpg

MI
Back