The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PR Gains (not that it matters any more)

temi

affiliate
I will never understand how this PR thing works, not that it matters but having and understanding will be useful.

I put lots of work into getting www.ozami.com to gains PR but not luck, still stuck on PR4

I did not put much efforts into www.temi.co.uk but its gone from PR0 to PR5 ummmm

GameMovieMaking.com did the same thing. I've done nothing with meta, keywords, keyword density, and the content is stale yet a network wide link in both forums and main page saw the PR jump from 0 to 4 of 10 in one update. That simply makes no sense to me at all.

Funniest part of all is the site has only been online since mid December of 05, go figure.

I keep hearing this info about sites with no backings that are getting PR, I wonder how, Ovi had one of those too.
Can anyone shed lights on this phenomenon?

All I can think of is that I had my new site linked to all of my other sites. The PR range for those other sites ranged from 0 to 5 but maybe there's something to be said for linking to sites within your own network of sites. Personally I can't figure it because I've never seen this happen before.

Paul_KY said:
Sounds like Duke has the 'mother ship' firmly planted.

Heh...

This was one of your tips a long time ago was to build sites and pyramid them toward a top site or mothership. Lifesupporters is the top of the pyramid and everything below points up while Lifesupporters points right back down.

MI
Back