The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PR 4 Permanent Links $1

Neo81

affiliate
hi again,

Url: PR 4 Permanent Links $1 - color free

1) Suggest a keyword and click submit (3 words max).
2) Fill in your info and customize your links (Do not forget the color - it is free).
3) Make your payment via PayPal.
4) Wait to get approve. (max 12hrs)

And if you buy link, please reply this thread for iTrader.

Thanks.

sorry, i am not sure, google may not understand the difference between an adul t shop and adul t site. it is not important for me but i should think about the link buyers.sorry again.

hi again,

Url: PR 4 Permanent Links $1 - color free

1) Suggest a keyword and click submit (3 words max).
2) Fill in your info and customize your links (Do not forget the color - it is free).
3) Make your payment via PayPal.
4) Wait to get approve. (max 12hrs)

And if you buy link, please reply this thread for iTrader.

Thanks.

Is there an error with my toolbar or has your site been downrated by Google to PR0?

yes it is PR 0 now. you know all prs updated 3-4 days ago.and these kind of word clouds(mostly all of them, but i know Temi has some great word clouds) always lose their pr. because of that, they are very cheap. i sell links for $0.5 or $1 on PR 4 word clouds, but i sell link on my PR 3 site for $5/month. because PR 3 has a lot of backlinks.

but you can be sure that they are useful, i add my links on these word clouds and google shows backlinks from these word clouds and i see that all of my sites has better PRs after the pr update.PR 0 changed to PR 3, PR1 changed to PR3, etc. if i have more money, i will buy links on PR5-6 word clouds for my sites.because i am sure they will lose their PR but they are useful before they lose their PRs.

lastly, i close selling links on my word clouds 3 days ago, they are online but i do not sell anymore.if i say it is PR 4, you can be sure it is PR 4. if you can not buy links, it means pr updated.

thanks.

Is Google really cracking down on paid links? What about paid directories with high PR?

I'm sure Yahoo will take advantage if Google start to penalise. Yahoo will try everything possible to compete.

MI
Back