Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling PPD Site for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinabrokoth

The Fix'er!
Hello CPAfixer!

I've really appreciated with internet marketing and make money online world. The one that I like is CPA, so that I always lurk around CPA forum. Especially, CPAFix is a good forum to be around.

I've wanted to build a PPD site, so that I built it. After completing it for a while, I have no time to promote or advertise it because of my local businesses are very very busy in this new year 2013. I've consider to keep it to process when I have time, but I couldn't spare time for online world. Therefore, I'd like to sale it out better than keep it for nothing.

It's a PPD (Pay Per Download) as many already knew the term; if you know ShareCash or FileIce, it's the same site processing. Long story short here are some site's features:

- This site uses 3 different popular content locking networks including AdWorkMedia - CpaLead - AdscendMedia
- Use 3 networks at the same time on download page. For instance Download Now! - Mirror 1 - Mirror 2.
- Members could choose either to use all or just one or two.
- Easily setup the widgets and set the percentages that you want to give to the members.
- Referral system to encourage the existing members to refer new members into the sites.
- And more ... You don't need to make money yourself, let's you members earn for you.

I don't want to have bid or reserved price. I just want to sale it, so the BIN is $150 included with all the site properties. Here is the real site:

- Home Page
- Download Page

48WQt.png

f1Qas.png

eUf30.jpg

I'll transfer the whole site to your hosting account & transfer the domain ownership to you after successful trading.
Payment only through: Skrill (MoneyBooker) & Payza (AlertPay)​

I did check your site. it is very nice. could you tell me what script do you use ?

my offer is 60 usd

if are you ok please let me know

thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your interest, but the offered price is way too low. Only the design itself was costed me $250. I've put BIN price for $150.
Anyways, thanks for stoping by!

Dina

Looks very nice, how much have you made from it and why are you selling it?

Is the content/design/script unique?

Looks very nice, how much have you made from it and why are you selling it?

Is the content/design/script unique?

I've not done anything with the site; it's fresh new that I have no time to do the promotion with the site after finishing the building process. I sale it because I really have no time to promote/advertise it; furthermore, I don't have anytime to manage the site if it will be processing.

The content and design is unique, and the script which I bought from filesharescript.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back