The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ppc

genuwine4532

affiliate
I actually am thinking about doing PPC for a few of my keywords, I have a few REALLY good ones with little competition, it's a little scary though, I thought I'd start with two ads, can you cancel it any time? like if after a while you get more clicks than sales, can you just delete the ad with adwords,

I also have a MSN ad credit for like $50 and Google adword credit for $30 so I thought I would use that to start.

SEO is a pain and it takes so long, I'd like to see some profit soon and yes I never thought to use that as a test of how good my site will convert that in itself might make it worthwhile for the ppc.

"can you cancel it any time? like if after a while you get more clicks than sales, can you just delete the ad with adwords,"

Yes you can stop the ads. You may not want to cancel though. Just pause the campaign. You can also set spending limits per day or even have the ads turned off at certain times that you don't think would be as productive. For instance if it's a biz oriented product set it to not run weekends.

I think ppc is a great way to go, but I'm a little biased.

You should always start with 2 ads per adgroup and set them to rotate evenly. This way you can pause the poorer performer and replace it with another version always trying to beat your best ad. If your budget is low, just make sure you set the daily budget to an amount that you're comfortable with... :)

optimize Your PPC Campaign.

Hi,

You can optimize your campaign at any point of time, you can pause and resume your ad groups when ever you want. optimizing your campaign includes re-writing your ad, including particular keywords in your ad, changing bid values.

McCain.

The main thing to remember is to keep your campaigns very relevant. Spend the time to organzie your account by grouping simalar keywords into smaller ad groups. I always use three to four ads for each ad group making sure one of the ads in each group utilizes dynamic keyword insertion. I test them for a week or so and let Google pick the most sucessful ones. There is a setting in your campaign setup for this. And finally make sure your landing page is relevant to your keywords and ad text.

Good Luck

What keywords are those you are vying for if I may ask? And what niche are you in? I am intrigued by the ones with less competition :D

Since you already have a budget for them, it could really help you assess which keywords would convert into sales. Starting with two campaign would be a nice start.

IMO the best way to learn about PPC is research and doing it first hand. Best of luck with it ;)

banners
Back