The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ppc

I

ina

Hello guys,

So, I would like to know about PPC.

What is the monthly average budget? it is worthwhile? Did you have some returns from this kind of promotion?

Could you enlight me in this point? I do not have a clue about this and I would like to promote my company through this tool.

Ina

This is a question for Paul, he is the PPC expert. But it may help anser your question better if you say what sort of service you want to promote

I would like to promote web development and Applications services providers, which is
a part of on web services and customized solutions for travel industry. Of course I would like to work on the keywords, I would like to concentrate on european market (French european countries and UK).

Ina

Here's a good tool I found for finding keywords: http://conversion.7search.com/scrip...cripts/advertisertools/keywordsuggestion.aspx

As for PPC in the U.K., do some reasearch at your favorite search engine/s.

Find 2, 3 and 4 word keyword phrases, which will keep your costs down. Don't try and compete with the big boys. They'll out bid you every time out of pure stupidy and arrogance. Do come back to that keyword from month to month, so to laugh and see that high bidder has gone belly up. lol

banners
Back