The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPC-Coach.com: 50% Lifetime Recurring, High Retention

ppc coach

PPC-Coach.com has it's own affiliate program where you can choose between a 50% recurring income for the lifetime of any member you sign up. OR A one time payment of $30 per sign up.

The site has been running for just over 6 months now and is 300 members strong. It works on a subscription basis where members pay $49.99 per month for access to the site. It is designed to train people in the fine art of ppc affiliate marketing. Members get access to an active forum section, unique ppc tools and the coach himself, (that's me), to guide them and answer any questions they have.

The main reason for the high retention is the quality of advice and high success rate of existing members. But the site also utilizes a system where each month members are given automatic access to new content. The content is real merchants, niches and techniques to promote them. What does this mean to an affiliate promoting the site? It means a very high retention rate, which translates to more recurring income.

Any affiliates intersested in promoting the site can view the affiliate page here:

PPC-Coach.com Affiliate Page

The actual site is located here:

PPC-Coach.com

Payments are made in the middle of each month and paypal is the preferred payment method for affiliates. (Large producing affiliates can negotiate more frequent payment terms).

Any questions, please let me know!

:)

Just an update to this old post, we now offer a $1 trial for 14 days of unlimited access. It's converting at a very good rate and we're very upfront about it rolling into a full membership. (We even tell them how to cancel if they want).

On my recurring program, you get $0.50 for the first commission, then 14 days, if they don't cancel, you get $25 and $25 each month until they do. I wish I could find other programs paying $25 recurring monthly and retaining like my site does.

:)

MI
Back