The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review Power Savers --Tell me anything

Graybeard

Power saver for home use, to save electricity, protect motors and electronics
Power-saver-for-home-use-to-save-electricity-protect-motor.jpg

Electricity Saving Device
  • Adapts the latest and high-efficiency electric power saving technology from Germany
  • This product can provide effective protection for electric appliances --prolonging their lifespan
  • This high-efficiency, energy-saving device is designed to meet the demands of household users
  • Saves energy
  • Reduce electricity bills up to 30%
  • Easy to use and maintenance-free
Would this be marketable in the $30-$40 price range I have seen similar devices in native ads on UPI.com and news.yahoo.com
I could import these direct from China ...
Anyone have any hands on experience with marketing these -- it looked interesting for reason of the high-cost ad placement --so I noticed it ... Comments?

@Graybeard I would highly recommend you join some of the big Discord channels about ecommerce, do a quick search on Disboard to find the biggest and most active, if you can't for some reason just PM me :)

I really don't know exactly yet what my margin might be guys ...^^^

The product itself is $5 (less in 1000 unit lots) in China; then there is a lot of expense;
  • importing shipping+duty
  • then in order fulfillment and shipping, transaction costs, administrative overhead costs ...

Maybe 30% at the $30 free shipping price point -- that's cheap compared to a ads price I saw--$49.99.
A 1600 sq ft home requires 2 units, larger homes 1 unit per 800 sq ft (10 sq ft is about 1 meter sq).
However, they have similar items on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/s?k=energy+s...=energy+save,aps,212&ref=nb_sb_ss_ac-o-p_1_11 for $14~

So IDK If Hack your electric bill would work ;)
push-SDN-350.jpg

@Masterka I think he is thinking of selling his product by affiliate marketers and if I'm right then how much commission with your product?
I see now! Wouldn't have crossed my mind in a million years lol.

The truth is I have never ever heard of an ecommerce business affiliate program before (or maybe it was so rare that I forgot,) but I still think joining a super specialized group of experienced ecom entrepreneurs can probably get you some real case studies and how to approach an affiliate program around ecom, just suggesting Discord because I saw some channels that were super active and with cool case studies.

I don't need to know "HOW"

I am looking for anyone with having specific, or similar knowledge, with this sort of product or in it's market.

I may just do a fake campaign and take fake orders with payment instructions to follow --just as a marketing survey. Maybe, fill out a survey and get a $10 off coupon by email
lightbulb.png

Experts on chat messaging servers are generally waste of time.

Last edited:
...I am looking for anyone with having specific, or similar knowledge, with this sort of product or in it's market....
That's why I suggested a specialized ecom group, going from the principle that you'd find a lot more peeps in that sphere than on an affiliate forum, but I may be wrong.
In any case, good luck with the venture!

MI
Back