The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Posting blogs on Facebook.

BrianP66

Hi everyone. Those that have I have spoken to before know I'm using Shopify to dropship and do affiliate marketing. My store is finished I just have to adjust some prices. I've written eight blog posts and want these visible on my Facebook business page. I have affiliate links in some of the blogs to Amazon and it goes against their TOC to send someone directly from Facebook to Amazon, they have to arrive via my site. So should I just put say the first paragraph on FB with a continue reading link. Whats the best way to approach this.

Thanks.

Facebook account and find the Create post section at the top of the page. Type something about the blog post that you're sharing, and then paste the URL into the post directly below your text. After you've pasted the link, a preview of the blog post should populate.

Facebook account and find the Create post section at the top of the page. Type something about the blog post that you're sharing, and then paste the URL into the post directly below your text. After you've pasted the link, a preview of the blog post should populate.
I see just as if I was sharing a blog or website article to a Facebook group.

MI
Back