The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Post Affiliate Pro Question

karma101

affiliate
I have a question regarding Post Affiliate Pro.I was consulting on someone on the whole affiliate marketing setup.
My Question is that Once you buy the Affiliate Pro Business Edition for $119.
Can you run it for different products/ Websites or you need to buy a separate license for every new product or campaign.
My client wishes to setup a whole new affiliate system and currently he has only 2-3 websites selling different products but eventually he will get more and he wants it all to integrate it in one backend so his affiliates can market his different products/campaigns.
I would truly appreciate it if someone can give me their insight on this Also if there are any other good affiliate management system out there please do help me.

Best Regards
Jay

Jay,

I really think it's best to contact the company because I don't think anyone here would have that level of info about the product. Even if by chance someone stumbles across this post that uses that software (and it's not all that popular, so I doubt it) - they would not know if you could tie several sites together on the back end - which I seriously doubt. But ask them, there could be an option or something.

Jay, it is my understanding that there is a leased version license that you would need to order each year and there is another license that theoretically will last forever. I said theoretically last forever since forever is an awful long time.

Also, it is my understanding that with one installation you can track multiple products from multiple domains.

I have never used this product, so you should do a Google search for "Post Affiliate Pro 4" and you will find the link to the company and you will be able to obtain the information you need. They have a lot of information for you to read and if you still have questions, they have something called "I need help" which you can click, and it will make it possible for you to get additional information.

Any other?

Anybody else know of another good affiliat etracking software?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Jay

To my knowledge the license is only valid for 1 domain. However, if you contact them, I am sure they can work out something for you. Be prepared to pay more than $119 for it though.

I purchased Post Affiliates Pro 3.0 and unless I'm reading the info wrong, if you are running the program under one domain you can set-up separate campaigns to handle other domains. When I was looking for affiliate programs to help us manage our affiliates program PAP offered us the greatest flexibility. I did not look at Affiliates Pro Business program so I can not tell you about there program. You may want to check to see if there forum has an answer for you.

TBones :cool:

I should have a review shortly. We purchased Post Affiliate Pro after a thorough review & comparison. It contained all the features that we needed. Hope it works out for the best.

To my knowledge the license is only valid for 1 domain. However, if you contact them, I am sure they can work out something for you. Be prepared to pay more than $119 for it though.

Post Affiliate Pro can be installed only on one domain in same time, but can track sales/leads/clicks/impressions on many domains !

I use 1 Shopping Cart but the problem is that when affiliate signs up, those with web mails like Yahoo/Gmail/Hotmail normally receives their affiliate login info in the spam or junk folder.

MI
Back