The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything PopCash Official thread (Popunder Network)

Larry PopCash

Hello !

My name is Larry and I represent PopCash.net
I am here to assist and to answer all your queries.

PopCash.net is a Popunder ad network established in 2012. It offers a self-served service for advertisers and a friendly interface for Publishers.

For Publishers :
- No minimum traffic requirements and Worldwide Traffic and Countries
- Super fast Support - skype, chat, email, facebook messenger, icq
- Fast payments - daily at request (min 10$ at request)
- Fast approval websites
- Various Payments Processors - Paypal, Paxum, Skrill, Webmoney, Payonner, Epayments, Wire, Bitcoin
- Monetize mobile and desktop traffic
- Self Service platform and user friendly
- Referral system with 10% lifetime revenue
- Mainstream and Adult Websites accepted
- Premium Advertisers

For Advertisers :

- over 100 MM unique DAILY visitors 80% from Direct Publishers + 20% Other Networks
- Minim Deposits 5$
- Minim eCpm - $0.5
- Various Payment Processors - Paypal, Paxum, Skrill, Webmoney, Payonner, Epayments, Wire, Bitcoin
- Mainstream & Adult Traffic
- Fast approval campaigns
- Dedicated Account Manangers
- A high variety of targeting features - (countries, carriers, language, device, browsers, categories etc )
- Super fast support - Skype, chat, email, Facebook messenger, icq
- RTB / XML
- Conversion Tracker

Register now on popcash. net
You can reach me on:
skype ID: live:larry_6122
email : larry@popcash. net

Main question what verticals work best to engage the audience and get good CTR

Hey there,

Regarding your query, at this point the best converting verticals that I see are:
- dating
- gambling / online betting
- eccomerce
- nutra offers (still kicking)
- crypto currency related offers
- cam studios / webchat
- push notification

Let me know if you have other queries regarding our network :)

All my campaigns are redirected through my servers so I can count and filter out all the hosting datacenters where the click-bots live -- are you OK with that?

All my campaigns are redirected through my servers so I can count and filter out all the hosting datacenters where the click-bots live -- are you OK with that?
Hey,

I would like to find out more about how your servers are "filtering" the bad traffic. We also have our own filters and security methods against fraudulent traffic which are doing a very good job.
Add me on Skype and I am sure that we can find a middle way of collaborating ;)

Hello !

My name is Larry and I represent PopCash.net
I am here to assist and to answer all your queries.

PopCash.net is a Popunder ad network established in 2012. It offers a self-served service for advertisers and a friendly interface for Publishers.

For Publishers :
- No minimum traffic requirements and Worldwide Traffic and Countries
- Super fast Support - skype, chat, email, facebook messenger, icq
- Fast payments - daily at request (min 10$ at request)
- Fast approval websites
- Various Payments Processors - Paypal, Paxum, Skrill, Webmoney, Payonner, Epayments, Wire, Bitcoin
- Monetize mobile and desktop traffic
- Referral system with 10% lifetime revenue
- Mainstream and Adult Websites accepted
- Premium Advertisers

For Advertisers :

- over 100 MM unique DAILY visitors 80% from Direct Publishers + 20% Other Networks
- Minim Deposits 5$
- Minim eCpm - $0.5
- Various Payment Processors - Paypal, Paxum, Skrill, Webmoney, Payonner, Epayments, Wire, Bitcoin
- Mainstream & Adult Traffic
- Fast approval campaigns
- Dedicated Account Manangers
- A high variety of targeting features - (countries, carriers, language, device, browsers, categories etc )
- Super fast support - Skype, chat, email, Facebook messenger, icq
- RTB / XML
- Conversion Tracker

Register now on popcash. net
You can reach me on:
skype ID: live:larry_6122
email : larry@popcash. net

Thanks for sharing,
Possible to do clickbank offers too for health and fitness? Also possible to promote it on business to business?

Hi. Is it possible to add your tracking macros if I will directly send the visitors to the actual offer page without a landing page? Or the macros can only be use if I have a landing page. Can you show me some example of how to add these codes to the a direct cpa link? sory new to pop advertising.

Thanks

Hi. Is it possible to add your tracking macros if I will directly send the visitors to the actual offer page without a landing page? Or the macros can only be use if I have a landing page. Can you show me some example of how to add these codes to the a direct cpa link? sory new to pop advertising.

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, you can do that - theoretically, your affiliate network should allow you to use macros in order to have a better perspective over the traffic flow and optimize it afterwards. Can you send me a private message containing an example of your CPA link, so I can check and provide you with a relevant reply?

I look forward to hearing back from you. Have an awesome rest of the day!

MI
Back