The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PollBuzzer

I've been signed up for PollBuzzer since January I think and I've never gotten a single email from them.

I've been signed up for PollBuzzer since January I think and I've never gotten a single email from them.

Hmm, I've heard of people not making too much, but I've never heard of people making nothing. I know someone that has made about $16. I know it's not a lot, but for a few seconds of work, it's not that bad.

I have not heard of this site "Pollbuzzer", until I read this thread. I looked it up on Google, and I found some pretty good reviews. They all basically say the same thing, like how the site is legit and that they do pay, but people barely receive that many questions to answer. It could be a good way to rack up a few dollars every once in awhile I guess.

I can't tell if this is an international survey site or specific to the USA. I have tried paid surveys in the past but I don't meet the right demographic for most of them. Clients usually want opinions from people who spend a lot on brand names, financial services, insurance, entertainment, cars and other big price items.

I haven't heard about this website and only in this forum I got an idea about this. Even if they will send a few questions, I don't mind for as long as they pay and you earn from doing it.

I've been signed up for months and have yet to receive any emails. Don't bother giving Pollbuzzer your information.

I guess I remember signing up on one of those sites but I quit after not getting anything for months. There are way better opportunities to make money though a buck per answer seems to be really attractive. But in the end you earn more with projects that pay less per action.

I signed up a while back, answered one question and got my dollar and then didn't get anything else from them for the longest time. Then the other day I got about 6 e-mails from them out of nowhere. I answered them all but only got $1 because I didn't read the part that says you have to answer them within a certain amount of time to get paid. Opps. lol I really should pay more attention to things. But getting that many e-mails from them suddenly might be a good sign that things are picking up for them.

I wouldn't call Pollbuzzer a waste of time unless you're referring to the time you spent registering at their web-site. I registered a three months back and got only one question and even then, before I could answer the question I got a message that the time allocated for the 'survey' had expired.

As an online money-making method I'd say it's completely useless but to since they offer a buck for a few seconds 'of work' then it's not so bad after all.

I signed up a long time ago with PollBuzzer. When I first signed up I got a couple of small surveys a week then it dwindled down to one a week then one a month. Now I go months without hearing anything from them except their newsletters. I don't mind it. My inbox is always open for that easy money! They do pay rapidly and it is so easy to earn there. The con of it all is the fact that its not steady.

banners
Back