The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Police car in trouble?

Midwest

I saw a photo on a Romanian blog a couple of days ago, showing a police car being towed by a specialized company. Now, after seeing the pic below, what do you think: it was towed cause it broke out..or because the cops parked it in a restricted area ( the owner of the blog where the photo was published goes for the second option ; you can also see a "Restricted parking area" road sign somewhere near the cruiser, which might actually confirm his belief..if so, then it's completely hilarious ).

masina-de-politie-655.png

@ Temi: Well, I've never seen or heard of a police car being towed because of its drivers breaking the rules of parking or stuffs like this before, so I can definitely say it's not something usual to see such a thing. But probably the car broke down, who knows?

@ Eugen: Yep, you're right. The photo was taken in Iasi, near the Prefectura building ;)

This is the first time I learned of a car being towed.. so the rules in other country
were different.

As I've said in a post above, it's the first time for me too, when I see a police car being towed. It's not something you see everyday and never heard of a law saying that if a police, ambulance or fire engine is parked inappropriate, should be towed no questions asked.

hahaha... lol
They don't do this this in my country :p
Well, As they say, "The law is the law!"

That is very surprising i would have gone for the first option of the car being towed away by recovery because it had broken down it would be unusual for the police to have just parked the car there and left it otherwise mind you when they are on police business they seem to be able to park in a variety of places in the course of doing their job.

To be honest, I would've said the same: that the police car was towed because it broke down, and not because it was parked in a wrong place. But anyway, the photo still remains a funny one :p

MI
Back