The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

POF struggles with ads...

ProfitHacks

affiliate
Hi All -

My second post here since last night after being sent here by Oliver and it's a great community. Pleasure to be a part of it.

I'm new to CPA and I decided to start with POF and dating offers. I'm seeing really low CTR on my ads which sucks. Now I originally thought this was down to my ad image (I'm using the banners) but normally I'm pretty good with these. So I uploaded more ad banners and they again sucked I had one that was about 0.15% but was only like that for around 1 hour then tanked to the 0.036% mark.

Which got me thinking my angle isn't good enough, I'm currently targeting women aged 35-45 looking for a serious relationship.

I'm on the iPad at the moment but when I get to the laptop I'll upload some pics etc.

But for now, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Cheers Luke

Yeah mate - I had to completely scratch that angle, wasnt enough volume and ROI was really really low. I change the offer and kinda breaking even everyday but struggling to find things that i can improve by alot in order to see me in the green. Im testing some more angle tonight.

Its about the right banners, pre sell landers, offers, and targeting. There are guys making huge money on POF after they have had a chance to master it. There is also automation and optimization tools that help as well like iPyxel is one of them that really good.

MI
Back