The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please Suggest An URL Scraper For PPV Campaign

srijon

Looking for a url scraper for ppv campaign.
I wanted to use Grease Monkey URL Harvester, but that is not working.
I am willing to use MediaTraffic URL Targeting For My PPV Campaign.
Can anyone Suggest A Good URL Scraper Please?

Oh, Almost forgot, Better if free :D

Thanks.

If you Don't want to spend your Money a lot of traffic , please get urls Manually
if you do it manually you will get very very targeted visitors !

I have found Bottopia (just google it) to be quite useful for scraping search engine urls and also youtube urls. There are two programs which are free but work pretty much like the paid ones. The free ones come with advertisements and the paid ones without. They have got good proxy settings as well...These programs can harvest up to 1000 urls. But it will take some time though, if you load it with multiple keywords and push it to the limit.

Warning: Make sure you have a good updated list of proxy servers before attempting these. You don't want your ip to get banned.

P.S: There is one from Aroussi [aroussi[dot]com/freebies/scraper] as well which can scrape Google, Bing and Yahoo. This one's a self-hosted. So, if you have a website then you can download the scraper and upload it to your cpanel. Then u can access it from your site.

Both of these are helping me to harvest urls quickly.

Last edited:
I’ll suggest you to try " MagicURLScraper.com” and this is one the best tools I ever used. And the great part is this tool is absolutely free of cost, check it out.

MI
Back