The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Please Critique My First Affiliate Marketing Campaign

Hello Everyone,
Ok so I'm finally ready to rock and roll with my first affiliate marketing campaign. I have chosen weight loss as my first niche to pursue. I picked it because I would like to help others lose weight like I did. I chose to products that I have actually bought and felt worked well (Red Smoothie detox and the Fat Destroyer system). I have set up a landing page Do Not Diet Until you read this report
in order to collect email addresses and a 10 day automated email blast campaign based around the already written emails provided by the affiliate managers. This landing page will redirect to this home page mysite that will be titled Lose Weight Fast once I connect the domain. I would appreciate it if someone would take a look at my work and tell me if it looks good and what I need to change to improve my conversion rate. Also I am curious as to what paid advertising medium people feel would be a good fit for my campaign. And of coarse any other golden nuggets of wisdom anyone would be willing to share for a person launching there first campaign.

Just my opinion. I view a webpage as real estate, and real estate is expensive.

Surfing the web from home, Im on a 13" Macbook pro and when I view your page. There is a lot of white space at top. Also, the spacing between text blocks is uneven and the spacing is causing your email captcha to fall below the fold.

I believe you should:
  • Move the breaking news block up.
  • No page break "Formerly obese" line.
  • Bring "Reveals" line up a tad to be consistent with space from bottom bulleted line and top of blue box.
  • Remove green arrow in box.
  • Move email captcha and "Get Instant Access" button so above fold.

Hope this helps!
:cool:

Hello Eliteflyers,
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your feed back, I have been waiting on someone to give me some feedback before I moved forward with my campaign. I am using ppc to build my email list and market my site. my budget is pretty small. I have been considering using a service like traffic junky as well. Does anyone have any experience using traffic junky?

banners
Back