The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Please Correct me if I am wrong.... Is there a Proven "System"?

bronco

I sometimes get "abit-confused" reading thru the comments in several Affiliate Marketing Forums....it all appears.... well, confusing to say the least !

I hear much talk about a

- Marketing System
- Internet Marketing Systems
- Affiliate Marketing Systems

and every other systems in-between,
a System is indicating to me that its an "organised process"
a "Simon Says" do this.....do that,
- and you'll achieve-an-element-of-progress and success.

If this is to be true........Where can this system be found ???

All of the terms in affiliate marketing take a little while to learn. Keep reading forums and blogs and you will get the hang of it. Don't overwhelm yourself with too much information at once. Take it in small chunks to digest.

After a while you will know so much information, you will surprise yourself.

Actually I think bronco is asking if there is some definitive industry guide.
Or a specific "system" to follow.

No there really isn't. Usually when you hear someone talk about this or that system it's someone trying to sell you something - a particular system as in ebook or course. Sometimes they are just using the system term very generally.

There is no ONE system that is honest, tried, proven and works for everyone.
IF there was everyone would be doing it and it would no longer be effective for anyone.

There is lots of free info here at 5 Star. We aren't trying to sell you anything so it's all honest. If you read you'll find certain resources, affiliate training programs and even some good free ebooks that are highly recommended because they are the real deal.

Not sure which would be good for your situation or of interest to you.
So to start, here is a FREE ebook by an industry leader - a system if you will.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...5-important-free-quit-your-day-job-ebook.html

No, I agree with Linda. There is no actual proven system, although everyone seems to have one. I have tried, in my time, many "systems." Really, all that it comes down to is finding what works for you and them sticking with it.

Sure, you can find great education on the Internet, I've bought a few courses that were actually worth something and a few that I wouldn't even use as toilet paper.

My suggestion?

Keep current. Never ever stop researching the latest marketing trends because the Internet changes so much. What works now might not work in a couple of months. Case in point, I just had to change my entire newsletter because I didn't want to be giving old tips and tricks to my oldest subscribers. Sure, the things I would've been telling them worked at one time, but I had found better ways to do things so I had to act accordingly.

The funny part about that is that I haven't been doing Internet marketing for nearly as long as many people in this forum but already, I've had to change my entire marketing plan to fit "the new web."

Sheree

MI
Back