The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pl review www.starjokes.com

SMO,
I think your site is nice, the layout is excellent and professionally done. The 3 column layout you adopted worked well, you are able to use the left hand side for navigation, the middle for contents and the right for adverts.

Well done :)
Temi

Hello

Nice, very nice & professional, my oppinion is the same as the oppinion of Temi, I have only a sugestion, an ideea of mine...put the banner from the top somewere on the footer, before the two W3C images.

:)

indeed.. this looks pretty good.. the layout is very functional and doesn't draq attention on it so the user can focus on the informations on the site..
- maybe a better header will make this site look better

I have a different opinion i hate it , first of all those google ads seriously need a color change and besides that i think you should unbold the top of the nav it just doesn't look right to me . After that i think it's good :)

Once my site gets traffic I will fill with color full banners, ad box etc. ( now it is 15 unique hits a day only) .

Google ad I don't have control over it. It is showing that type ads only. Can I force it to show full picture ads ?

MI
Back