The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pixie

pixie

affiliate
Hello from Ohio! I'm a stay at home mom I have three lovely little girls and I'm looking to supplement my income. We work off of a strict budget that has worked for years but now as you all know the economy is changing, with gas and grocery costs on the rise I really want to do my part.

I'm looking to start my own website as many of you are and I'm getting lost on the information super highway! There is so much info out there and I'm very thankful to have found this message board.

I'm looking for suggestion and advice on website building and affiliate marketing. I'm also looking for any information on how to make money in various different ways from home.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!!!:p

Welcome to 5 Star, pixie.

A good place for you to read as much as you possibly can is our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Much of the information you are looking for can be found there. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

There is a lot involved in all of this and it will take a while to learn and understand. So the important thing is to be patient.

Our members are friendly and very helpful. Whenever you have a specific question just ask. Try not to ask too many questions in one post since that can reduce your chances of getting a reply since so much could be involved.

You might also want to spend some time in our Niche Marketing Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/niche-marketing/ It also contains a lot of very useful information.

Pay special attention to the threads that are "Sticky" however many of the other threads also contain valuable information.

You might not understand everything but you will have a better understanding after you do some reading in the Newbie Affiliate Forum and the Niche Marketing Forum.

We are glad you found us and we are here to help you when you need it.

Hi pixie,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sounds like you are ready to dig in and learn. Like Larry said the best place to start is the stickies in the newbie forum. Then ask questions when you have any. We're here to help.

Welcome Pixie. Good Luck with your new adventure, there are many great members here to help guide you! Don't be shy to ask any questions :)

Hi there Pixie! Glad you could join us ;)

Larwee already gave out some very nice resources from where you can get most of the info you need in putting up your own site and how to make money from it.

Once you have chosen your niche and have set-up your site, feel free to ask your co-members advice as we are all very willing to help out.

Putting up a site is one thing and earning from it is a whole different ball game so to speak ;)

There is much to learn but you're definitely in the right place to start. Like someone else said, don't be afraid to ask questions. we were all newbies at one time.

Sheree

banners
Back