The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pingoat, FeedShark, & Submit Um Now

AmyTK9

affiliate
I've been using all 3 since I watched the video here on the forums on one of the posts that recommended them. I have asked this question in another thread of mine but didn't get an answer so thought I'd give it it's own topic. Does anybody else use them? Do you recommend them? Are they good or should I stop using them? So far I haven't gotten any traffic from them at all. Am I wasting my time with them? I'm really not even sure what any of them do. Any advise and / or opinions are greatly appreciated!

Okay, so today I finally decided to find out what exactly Submit um now is doing. I found the URL's it's been 'submitting' my site to, checked into a couple of them, did a search for my blog and found nothing. So I don't think Submit um now is doing anything. I'd have better luck going to each url and submitting my own site. I will see if I can do this with the Ping sites too. Not sure what they are supposed to do, but so far I haven't seen ANY traffic from either Pingoat or Feedshark. I've been pinging every blog entry this week and nothing. Unless it takes a while for things to be accepted at all of the sites or something I think I'm wasting my time with all 3. Unless anybody else has had any luck or actual traffic from them. If you have, I'd love to know!

Okay, so today I finally decided to find out what exactly Submit um now is doing. I found the URL's it's been 'submitting' my site to, checked into a couple of them, did a search for my blog and found nothing.

I use trafficbug submitting software and I usually get indexed in a few hours. It will cost you $19.00/per month, on the upside it's free for 40 days until you have to make your first payment.

(Disclaimer)
results depend on how optimized your site is!

I use wordpress direct which allows me to do very little on site optimization. I don't know much about blogspot, just remember to have your main keyword in your domain, website title and your heading. As far as keywords in the body, depending on the length of your post, i like to have my main keyword in (bold) near the beginning of the first paragraph and an LSI keyword (underlined) towards the middle of the post and another LSI keyword in (bold) near the end of the post.

What is an LSI keyword

According to Wikipedia, Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is an indexing and retrieval method that uses a mathematical technique called Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) to identify patterns in the relationships between the terms and concepts contained in an unstructured collection of text. LSI is based on the principle that words that are used in the same contexts tend to have similar meanings.

You can put LSI keywords in your content instead of overusing the main keywords and it will be like putting in lots of the main keywords with out the problem of overdoing it. By Rusty Campbell

banners
Back