The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

phpLynx

S

Spider-Man

Hey guys.

Just wondering what your feelings are about the phpLynx business directory script?

Cheers,
Spidey

Not at the moment, I've got one running phpLD (general), phpLink Bid (as the name suggests, a bid directory:p) and another 6 month old directory (niche) which I am currently crossing over to phpLynx. I just wondered what the general feeling is towards the script.

Cheers,
Spidey

I expect my directory to be exemplary of the built in features phpLynx has. None of these crappy plugins other scripts require - this one's got them all built in:D

I used phpLynx on a directory a while ago (the full version)...it was good...remember I've had no problems. The only downside was that the script wasn't open source so basically you can't play with the code (not sure if it's still like that)

Another script which worth talking about is eSyndicat...they've got lots of features built in (deeplinks, video, rating categories crossing, etc...) so you may want to consider it as well. I've been impressed with their newest version to be honest.

Hope this helps

I used phpLynx on a directory a while ago (the full version)...it was good...remember I've had no problems. The only downside was that the script wasn't open source so basically you can't play with the code (not sure if it's still like that)

Another script which worth talking about is eSyndicat...they've got lots of features built in (deeplinks, video, rating categories crossing, etc...) so you may want to consider it as well. I've been impressed with their newest version to be honest.

Hope this helps

Dan, on the subject of open source...watch this space:)