The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PHP Link Bid Script - Simply Blue

temi

affiliate
simplyblue1.gif

Hot on the heels of the Green Light template released last week is a new Link Bid Script template called "Simply Blue" screen shot of the template can be seen above. You can see a demo of the screen shot can be found at PHP LBS Demo site.

You can download the theme free of charge from LBS Download url.

Temi, I love this template. Is there any way that the template with the LBS script be used as a staight directory - no bidding?

Forgot to add, another blog coming your way on this one - green one done and live on Bidding Directory . co . uk

Temi, I love this template. Is there any way that the template with the LBS script be used as a staight directory - no bidding?

I had this template originally made for eSyndicat script but not the latest version...

A nice template, SkinnerW.

Like my previous inquiry to you, is it possible to display the thumbnail preview of the sites listed immediately on this v1.2 version? :unsure:

Vic,
I think we will have a non bidding LBS available. We have our hands full at the moment but dues to huge demand for non bidding LBS we will have that version available in January, with the templates still compatible

banners
Back