The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Photo Manipulation

N

novocaine

well.. some of my works. I am kinda new to Photoshop.. about 4 months and this is my work so far :)
first: krup eye:
ns_eye0.jpg

novocaine, from now on, only post graphics directly related to web-design. And DO try to keep it under 800 x 600. Thank you.

that was me.. anyway.. please delete this thread.. i see that it's off-topic

I don?t think that?s really necessary. It doesn?t hurt the community, but if another moderator decides to delete it, it?s fine by me.

I think the work is fantastic! But it is going to chew up a lot of bandwidth here on the boards. Maybe in the future you could just throw up a quick blank page with the photos and give us a link, no?

Novocaine,

Your work is greate, if you only work from 4 month on photoshop you are already the "god of photoshop", i encourage you to continue with your work, and please when you have time to post more of your work, or even a URL :)
Keep on working man!

Ovi

:)

if you think i am good after for months, check out what FiveseveN can do.. he is really good.. and has a lot of experience in this area :)
($5 for the advertising dude :))
more of my work you can see on the website submited to another section of the forum :)

Thanks. But don't expect any money from me :D

As you can see, the thread has been moved. Now it's no longer off-topic. It has a topic of its own :)

I don't aspect any money....stay cool man...I create the thread specialy for you, I hope that soon that you will be a moderator there! ;)

more :)

here are more manipulations, i hope that in the near future i will have time to make more images, i really like this
manipulations on a Neverwinter wallpaper
ns_girl.jpg

this is a "joke" dedicated to the end of the school year.. just another interpretation of the end o school :)
ns_graveyard.jpg

bloody tentacles :))
29052004-bloodytentacles.jpg

i took some time to edit my previous images and to resize them, i hope that now they're good

MI
Back