Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Criserb1

• Novocaine

• Total voters
N

novocaine

So the task for this first contest is to restore this old photo.. make it look like a new one, remove the scratches & stuff.. and it would be a good ideea to give it some color
Deadline: 5days, then i have another picture for you, after that, we will move on to more complicated and creative stuff

here is the pic:
contest1.jpg

Have fun and if you have a better one (more scratches on it.. please post and we can change this one)
The image for the next context looks really bad so this is kinda like a test

:(

nobody.. if you don't like the subject of the contest i will delete this thread :(

I like the idea, it's just that I have absolutely ZERO knowledge in that arena.

You're going to find, and I'm basing this on some of the work I've seen you do, you're in a class all by yourself.

Paul

well.. i guess this was a bad ideea
Eagle: no prize.. just for fun.. but i guees you don't like this kind of contest
I will delete this thread in 2 days if nobody shows up with something

Lol, it'd be a little unfair if I entered anyway...I'm a pro photographer by day! ;)

I also run a freelance business and I'm snowed-under at the moment! Maybe I'll be able to fit it in over next few days...maybe keep this open! :)

Here is my version, unfortunately I don't have too much time, I did this version in a 10 minutes break, maybe some time later I will improve this version.

contest1.gif

Ovi

But seriously, this is all I've had time for. Bizarre that the whites look blue!

Well, actually now they don't due to the blue of the forum! :roll: :D

Probably the influence of the yellows in the sepia...

contest1.jpg

great

ok... great job guys.... now i'll trow in my version.. as soon as i make it :D

2nd

after another 15mins.. a cleaner version
manip2.jpg

Come on ppl.. is this all .. can we move to the next task.. if so.. let's vote :D.. the best restauration

2nd level

Novocaine, put a poll and we will se the votes. In the mean time we can pass to the second level.
:)

Ovi

:)

just added a poll, votes away ppl
temi: can you promote this thread in any way?? maybe a mail to all the users.. that invites them to vote on the first real contest on this forum??

This poll will run for 5 days
I hold my vote until the end :d.. good luck ppl :D

banners
Back