The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Petrocoin is officially released

Graybeard

I own/control the domain petrocoin.trade
Has my ship come in ... petrocoin.trade is available for sale 1, March 2018
BIN pre-sale price is 2BTC or $14,000 USD
This is an opportunity! If you cannot make bank with this domain name you are a Crypto-idiot :p

An escrow will be required<period>
For reason of sanctions my legal counsel has advised me to sell this valuable domain name.

The new petrocoin will be the first cryptocurrency issued by a sovereign nation and backed by Venezuela's oil reserves -- there is a real tangible value here and oil prices may increase in the coming years -- the petrocoin may rise in its value also.

In the news:
Venezuela: 82.4M Units of Petro Cryptocurrency Available.

View attachment 12386

Venezuela cryptocurrency to draw investment from Turkey,...

View attachment 12387

Graybeard, Feb 20, 2018

more reasons to buy my great domain name!!!
You could make bank :)
Venezuela Offers India 30% Discount on Oil Via Petro Cryptocurrency

Published 23 hours ago
on April 30, 2018
Venezuela Offers India 30% Discount on Oil Via Petro Cryptocurrency

In an effort to boost adoption of its petro cryptocurrency, Venezuela is offering governments a huge discount on oil. Case in point: Caracas has reportedly offered the government of India a 30% discount on oil purchases made through the state-backed petro coin.

Petro Cryptocurrency
Roiled by a multi-year economic crisis, Venezuela is looking to harness the petro as a tool for economic growth. According to Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, the state-backed cryptocurrency has generated more than $3 billion in sales. He recently announced that the Central Bank of Venezuela will receive about a third of the proceeds.

MI
Back