The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pet "Niche" Affiliate Programs

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I've been meaning to blog about this, but have not had time so thought I'd make a quick post here to get some discussion going. Thanks JeffR for the inspiration in your post about you new dog!

This is a REALLY good blog about some of the new high-end products coming out for pets and how to market to pet owners. It encourages you to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX and the thought porcess they use could be applied to other markets too.

The blog also goes into four ideas on how to set your brand apart by tapping into people's deep love for their pets. It includes some great ideas for marketing some of your other products to pet owners and tapping into the "niche" even for travel and other markets.

"People are passionate about their pets: 63 percent of U.S. households have them and will spend $38.4 billion on them this year. More than 80 percent of U.S. pet owners call themselves "pet parents" and 31 percent of women say they spend more time with their pet than their spouse or significant other. "
Read the rest: <a href="http://www.churchofthecustomer.com/blog/2006/09/putting_pets_in.html">Church of the Customer Blog: Pets and Marketing</a>

i would say there is plenty of marketspace for new ebooks on pets if you want to write about something other than dogs, which seems to be a reasonably popular subject in Clickbank.

birding is supposed to be incredibly popular, and i have seen a few ebooks in Clickbank dedicated to that subject, but the number of ebooks on birds as pets is small. maybe people prefer to look for birds rather than keep them as pets...

me, i like low maintenance pets, like my chia :)

MI
Back