The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Perfect Valentine's Day gift

PB I have not hinted that idea. Julia, take PB dessert recipe.

The Calendar idea is interesting, did that go down well?

lol :) That is really funny, but agree with Linda...real sad. Can't be avoided at times but still sad.:(

uhhh not the most romantic of ideas. lol

Jamie said:
The Calendar idea is interesting, did that go down well?

umm yeap, actually still has it. lol :) The calendar wasn't the only present that was given at the time but was definitely appreciated cos of the time I guess to make it, ya know...a person wouldn't take the time to do somethin just for anyone.....so makes the person feel special. Some of it was funny but probably mostly cos it was personalized with having to do with him.

I love making things for people and love sending people holiday wishes I make online. There again...not just for anyone. lol Well....I do get carried away at times and send em to a whole bunch of people, but not to anybody I didn't like. lol :p Like doin something if there's a chance it might make em smile or giggle.:D makes me happy:p

Quite a pity I saw this thread a day after valentine day. I would have bought it at the cost of my 21.5 years' annual income at current level.

In a nutshell, the cost of this perfume is equivalent to my current annual salary for 21.5 years which is N25,800,000 which is $215,000.

banners
Back