The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paying for Posts?

Anybody use a service to add posts / comments to forums?

Any recommendations or tips please?

Why pay for the post if you can do it yourself. Not only you
can save money but also your time. And the other benefit
was you can be sure of your post's accuracy:dancing:

It's an interesting one. My reckoning is that most huge forums have a few elements of paid postings on them. My advice would be if you are to go down this route, offer trial cheap memberships, and make things very clear from the outset (you want english speaking, and with some knowledge on the topic), and make sure you have the option of refusing to pay if people don't follow those rules. I spent about a day removing some weak posts from one of my forums a while back.

Of course, decent posters should be rewarded, so keep hold of them, maybe paying over the odds ($0.50 a post maybe, or a monthly salary) to keep them on board.

Of course, decent posters should be rewarded, so keep hold of them, maybe paying over the odds ($0.50 a post maybe, or a monthly salary) to keep them on board.

Posters on monthly salary tends to be more committed than those on $x.xx per post in my experience.

Posters on monthly salary tends to be more committed than those on $x.xx per post in my experience.

Yes, that what I do, plus you get a better deal.

I had one that was on $20 a month, and was well worth it, he wrote me 80 posts, but it was over a period of the month. That was the most important :)

Anyone who writes 80 posts for $20 is a good one heh, i never really considered paying people to post.

Im not sure ideally id want to go down that route if i could avoid it, i prefer a real forum than one full of people trying to crack out whatever they can think up to get paid.

I have once run a pay to post service a long long time ago. Back when I was in an office surrounded my a uni. I got a few students on board. Charged high prices for quality and it really worked well for some forum owners.
Now on the other end of the stick (own a few forums) I wouldnt use them unless I was very desperate. Im mainly in a niche where decent advertising would be cheaper and more effective.

I think that paying for posts is dodgy. From my experiences, the people you get make the same types of posts, no matter what site they are on. What you are looking for is people that want to be on your site. But then again, if you are just starting out, or if your jump starting a dead site, I would consider it.

paid posting works. it depends on how MODs use the posters. most of the startup forums now a days are using them, i was not aware of this before, now when i log in to freelancers site, it is really amazing to see how many paid posters requirements are there. so if used intelligently it works.

Paying for posts is one way of increasing your posts and the members. This will look like your forum busy and thus attracting people to sign in.

banners
Back