The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pay Per CALL Interest?

I'm for it, I have an account with them but I can't figure out how to make it work, I tried on Bing and adsence but can't get anything to convert. Any help with Payper call would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Add me on Skype - RingPartnerMike or email me at mike@ringpartner.com

OK will do Mike.

Sorry I didn't want to sound like I was complaining I just do regular affiliate marketing and just started PayPer call I know it's my lack of knowledge on how to get the campaigns setup properly. I bookmarked your webinars and have started going through them I'm pretty sure I will crack the code, sooner or later (I can feel it :)

Dan

OK will do Mike.

Sorry I didn't want to sound like I was complaining I just do regular affiliate marketing and just started PayPer call I know it's my lack of knowledge on how to get the campaigns setup properly. I bookmarked your webinars and have started going through them I'm pretty sure I will crack the code, sooner or later (I can feel it :)

Dan

No worries. It's not easy and there are some things to learn and understand with pay per call.

Send me a message and we can discuss how to get you started.

Cheers,
Mike

Anyone who's looking to get started can check out some of the videos on our YouTube channel - Ring Partner - YouTube

For beginners, check out the "Getting Started" videos. If you want to learn more advance techniques, watch the RingPools or Call Promotion videos.

Also, Premium23.com is a great place to start and his premium posts are worth paying for.

Looking forward to getting this pay per call section live. I'll be sure to check in and comment!

banners
Back