The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Passive earners

I have dabbled and the ways I have come up with are as follows:

- Micro Loans (lending people small amounts of money from $10+ and received a cut of the internet over time)
- Revenue Share article sites (Info Barrel, Bukisa, Hubpages, etc)

- Micro Loans (lending people small amounts of money from $10+ and received a cut of the internet over time)

Micro Loans sounds interesting and I'd actually be doing some good, what site did you use? I did a quick search but only found one that only accepted American lenders.

Well earning a passive income online is hard as you generally require/need the trust of other people. For example: The two ways that I can think of is to setup your own website and remember that content is king! After a few days you will then get a few visitors and you can start placing adds! Alternatively, you could promote a product and then every once in a while someone might buy it! I also hear that referrals for sites also works well aswell. However, it is quite hard to get referrals.

Micro Loans sounds interesting and I'd actually be doing some good, what site did you use? I did a quick search but only found one that only accepted American lenders.

Where are you based? I'm in the UK so I used Zopa and Yes Secure. If you type into Google "Peer To Peer Loan (country)" then I'm sure you'll find one for your country. I typed it in with India as the country and found i-lend.in.

What do you mean by passive? I use to do alot of diffrient thing's online for an income. I now do Telexfree, which is a phone company, and they pay me to post their ads on specific websites. I guess it's a passive income, considering they pay me $100 dollars a week just to post their ads. You should go check out their site, and if you want to know more, there are ton's of review's and video's all over Google and Youtube. I really hope that you find something you like and are able to sustain a passive income that you deserve. :)

I checked out Telexfree. I say thanks, but no thanks. You have to pay $299 for a basic package. The next level is over $1,000 for a package. Good grief!

I don't consider that passive income because, you have to continue doing something AFTER you've paid hundreds of dollars. You have to work continuously posting ads. It's far better to join revenue sharing websites for FREE and write SEO quality articles that have advertising on them. I earn passive income every month for articles I wrote years ago and I didn't pay a penny.

For anyone wanting to start off without paying any money, free revenue sharing sites is the way to go. It cost nothing but time, creativity, and great SEO quality content. Put in the hard work in the beginning and you could be getting Google AdSense money every single month.

I want to increase my income so I need write more content and join more free revenue sharing sites. I've heard good things about Bubblews. I'm going to be checking them out soon.

I believe revenue share article sites are the best to earn passive income. I have only tried one and that's Yahoo! Voices (formely Associate Content). I have about 15 articles published there which not much and I get about $3 dollars every three or four months. If I had more content I'm sure that income would increase. That's something I would definitely try to do. Submitting more articles there and on some other sites.

I don't make very much passive income. I've written on some revenue share site like firehow, hubpages, etc. but so far the only one I've made any money from at all has been Yahoo Contributor Network and I only have a handful of articles up (10, maybe) and I get approximately $1.50-$2.00 about once or twice a year lol. So yeah, that's not going so well. On hubpages I was making about $5.00 a month with about 20 articles but then all the google changes happened and now I'm lucky to make a dollar a month (and I haven't reached payout yet). I made payout on Bubblews pretty quickly BUT they haven't paid me yet and I've heard a lot about them not paying people so I don't expect to ever see that money.

I have an account on social spark and I do sponsored blog posts sometimes (which isn't passive) but they have a referral program and I have a few referrals and so sometimes I'll get money from that (so that is passive income but it's totally random). In April I made $3.00, in May I made about $14.00 and last month I made about $8.00.

I would really like to try out CoinGeneration but I don't have the best computer in the world so I'm afraid it might be too hard on it.

For anyone wanting to start off without paying any money, free revenue sharing sites is the way to go. It cost nothing but time, creativity, and great SEO quality content. Put in the hard work in the beginning and you could be getting Google AdSense money every single month.

I want to increase my income so I need write more content and join more free revenue sharing sites. I've heard good things about Bubblews. I'm going to be checking them out soon.

Have you tried InfoBarrel, Hubpages and Helium? Three that I have used and found to be good. InfoBarrel is hard to get published on though as they are very picky about grammar and sentence structure.

Yes Deansaliba, I have heard of those. I have articles and make money from InfoBarrel and HubPages. I've heard bad things about Helium so I've never checked into it. I haven't done much on InfoBarrel. I've done more on HubPages. By the way, I'm glad I joined HubPages before it got so complicated. Now, it seems harder for newbies to get started over there these days.

Yes Deansaliba, I have heard of those. I have articles and make money from InfoBarrel and HubPages. I've heard bad things about Helium so I've never checked into it. I haven't done much on InfoBarrel. I've done more on HubPages. By the way, I'm glad I joined HubPages before it got so complicated. Now, it seems harder for newbies to get started over there these days.

Just a quick question, but is writing articles for these three sites hard? Like are they very picky on what they want? Also is there a limit to how many articles you can write or can you just write a load and then sit back with your earnings?

I think I've made passive income mainly from writing content on the web for websites like bukisa or wikinut or helium or Yahoo voice. I like writing content for passive income. I've made about a grand on Helium so I was happy with that. I had several thousands articles on there and then I became passive and my account was disabled due to non-activity. You can write for passive income. Its the best way to go at it or build your own blog.

Hey guys, I'm thinking of trying Kiva and I was wondering how trustworthy it is and if you can lend money if you live in Europe. Does anyone know any site that works in Europe for sure?

I don't make very much passive income. I've written on some revenue share site like firehow, hubpages, etc. but so far the only one I've made any money from at all has been Yahoo Contributor Network and I only have a handful of articles up (10, maybe) and I get approximately $1.50-$2.00 about once or twice a year lol. So yeah, that's not going so well. On hubpages I was making about $5.00 a month with about 20 articles but then all the google changes happened and now I'm lucky to make a dollar a month (and I haven't reached payout yet). I made payout on Bubblews pretty quickly BUT they haven't paid me yet and I've heard a lot about them not paying people so I don't expect to ever see that money.

In order to make money from those ad revenue sites you have to write articles that can drive traffic. If no one sees the articles they do not make any money. Try to write SEO friendly content so that you can be sure it will rank on search engines and thus get organic traffic.

Just a quick question, but is writing articles for these three sites hard? Like are they very picky on what they want? Also is there a limit to how many articles you can write or can you just write a load and then sit back with your earnings?

You can write as many as you want, I believe there is a minimum word count though. InfoBarrel is VERY picky when it comes to spelling, grammar, and generally how you structure your sentences, you might find having to submit your articles several times to that site.

You can write as many as you want, I believe there is a minimum word count though. InfoBarrel is VERY picky when it comes to spelling, grammar, and generally how you structure your sentences, you might find having to submit your articles several times to that site.

Okay but what about the others, will they accept my articles straight away? Also how many articles will it generally take me to start earning a decent profit from writing articles on these three sites?

No I have none. Although there are some "alerts" sent via my email, still I choose not to fall for it. I did not register on it or anything on that matter and yet I was earning? I find it hilarious nonetheless and made me smile. If you really want to earn something you just have to work on it. We cant earn unless we will do something about it. It is just how life works, we earn by doing. We just don't earn out of the blue. Even those who joined some promos won because they followed some rules and stuff.

No I have none. Although there are some "alerts" sent via my email, still I choose not to fall for it. I did not register on it or anything on that matter and yet I was earning? I find it hilarious nonetheless and made me smile. If you really want to earn something you just have to work on it. We cant earn unless we will do something about it. It is just how life works, we earn by doing. We just don't earn out of the blue. Even those who joined some promos won because they followed some rules and stuff.

Yes but where do you go to work hard and make some money? That is what is confusing me as it seems quite hard to find a legitimate website here on the web!

If you really want to land a job in the web then a background check on the site is imperative. A thorough research as to the legitimacy of the site is in order. By doing this you can avoid the fraud that some bogus sites "offer". For sure you do have an eye or had encountered being invited on some sites. A simple use of the search engine and asking your friends about it will also be of big help.

Yeah, sure. Before you give these sites money, check in Google for them. I've dodged some scums through searching for them, especially in the beginning of searching how to make money online!

banners
Back