The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Passive earners

Oakster

affiliate
Does anyone have any experience with earning money online passively?
I've seen some sites that work by you keeping a tab open all day or by installing a toolbar, etc.
I doubt this is worthwhile but if anyone thinks otherwise, I'd love to know

The website Webanswers where you answer people's questions is a good site to earn passively. You need to be very active on the site to really make any decent money where you answer like 10-20 questions a day. I had stepped away from the site for a few weeks because I was focusing on other things but still had a bit of money come into my ad-sense account.

I've seen some sites that work by you keeping a tab open all day or by installing a toolbar, etc.

I do have experience and know of others who are much better at this when it comes to finding programs that you like and using referral links. Essentially the strategy is you find sites that will match a referral's winning to your account. At that point, you promote it or you send it out to your buddies or whoever you think will use it. Sometimes blogging about it is a good idea so that people know what they are getting into then having your referral link.

Point is you want a passive income so it might look like this. You use a site like Instant Cash Sweepstakes where you could make like .03 a day if you frequent it all day. Then again, just get 10 people to join that site and based on how much they frequent you get the match to what they earn which would be .30. This isn't going to change your life or anything like that, but you've upped your earning potential 10 fold.

Actually generating a passive full time income is something you should write a book about if you're doing it because there's probably a lot of work upfront!

All passive websites pay really slowly, so I feel it's not worth it. Bitcoin mining, Litecoin, coingeneration take a lot out of your CPU, and not to mention, you'll waste a lot of money in the end as well. I have to admit, I have exploited link shorteners at one time, and used a traffic bot and popped in my links in there. I only did it when I was on the computer, but after a little while, I started leaving my computer on overnight. On the day of payout, it turned out that the site was a scam. I would stick with sites that require you do to something to generate passive income such as Webanswers.

Not worth it, in my opinion. You'll spend too much time and effort monitoring this at first, not to mention the electricity you'd have to account for. Personally, I think it's too much work and should only be considered if you only want to do it besides the reason of a possible income.

I also believe it's not worth wasting your time on websites where you are earning a passive income. Most of these websites turn out to be scams. It's best to join sites where you are actually required to do something.

What do you mean by passive? I use to do alot of diffrient thing's online for an income. I now do Telexfree, which is a phone company, and they pay me to post their ads on specific websites. I guess it's a passive income, considering they pay me $100 dollars a week just to post their ads. You should go check out their site, and if you want to know more, there are ton's of review's and video's all over Google and Youtube. I really hope that you find something you like and are able to sustain a passive income that you deserve. :)

I used to participate in sites like myLot to earn passively. I figure if they don't pay a lot of money, but I'd be doing the certain task anyways, I might as well take the offer of making some money, even if it isn't a lot. I would have been posting in forums anyways, so even though they didn't pay well, it was worth it for doing something I do on an everyday basis to begin with. Same with those sites that pay you like, 50 cents to download a game. I like playing games anyways, might as well get paid for it!

So far, I am earning $1 a day through CoinGeneration. You run the oprogram on your computer and get paid $1 every 24 hours. Some people have concerns with it possibly being a trojan hourse while others insist it is safe> It's a good way to passivly earn money.

I've done something like that before, but honestly, I forgot what it was or what site it was and what not. I do remember that I made like $1 a day or something like that.

So far, I am earning $1 a day through CoinGeneration. You run the oprogram on your computer and get paid $1 every 24 hours. Some people have concerns with it possibly being a trojan hourse while others insist it is safe> It's a good way to passivly earn money.

Have you reached payout? It seems like a legitimate company, and it's not the first time that a company offered such a service, so I'd say it is probably trustworthy. And for that amount I'd say it's worth it since you don't really have to do anything.

Using ptc site, if you have for example 1000 referrals(workers) you never lose them.

One of the best ways to make passive income is through SEO, or promoting recurring programs. With SEO, once you have a site generating you thousands of visitors a day, you then simply have to monetize the site, and watch money come flowing in.

To further enhance this, you should promote programs that pay you over and over again. This can be hosting, Membership sites, coaching, etc etc.

What do you mean by passive? I use to do alot of diffrient thing's online for an income. I now do Telexfree, which is a phone company, and they pay me to post their ads on specific websites. I guess it's a passive income, considering they pay me $100 dollars a week just to post their ads. You should go check out their site, and if you want to know more, there are ton's of review's and video's all over Google and Youtube. I really hope that you find something you like and are able to sustain a passive income that you deserve. :)

I've never heard of this site but after hearing that you're making 100 a week may check it out! How long have you been working for them and is it easy to get started?

It's truly unfortunate that I do have some experience with these types of sites, and yes you guessed it, they are mostly not worth your time. Some of them may just require that you run their 'special software' that will run in the background of your computer and make you money that way, but it may take you weeks or even months to generate even $5. One of my favourites was CashGopher, which I used for around two years, before finally accepting that it simply was not worth it considering that I had only made $20 in that time.

If you want my personal advice, I would say that if you want to make money passively, then it should be from you selling something without you always being there. For instance, it would be a great idea to create an E-book in a popular niche such as weight loss, and then post it to the Kindle store for people to purchase. Not only do you only have to do the work once (writing the ebook), but the passive income is unlimited as the ebook will never go out of stock, or be deleted if you follow the Kindle Guidelines.

Have you reached payout? It seems like a legitimate company, and it's not the first time that a company offered such a service, so I'd say it is probably trustworthy. And for that amount I'd say it's worth it since you don't really have to do anything.

I actually have reached payout and I did receive payment. Payment proof attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2013-07-19 at 2.28.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2013-07-19 at 2.28.06 PM.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 16
I have an app installed on my browser called Qmee. Sometimes when you search something on Google/Yahoo/Bing/Amazon/eBay, it will come up with a sidebar suggesting pages you could visit, and for each one you click on to, you earn a small amount of money. I've not made much with it so far, but most people make a few pounds/dollars a week if they use it wisely enough (i.e. don't spam it with things you think might bring up results...a mistake I have made!).

I've never heard of the site that you're referring to, but it doesn't sound good to me. When you say passively, I don't exactly know what you mean. To me, passive earning is earning money from something that you do once then it earns you money continuously without needing to do anything else. I earn money passively on articles I've written on blogs, revenue sharing sites, etc. It doesn't happen overnight, but it is possible. You just need to put in the hard work in the beginning with good SEO.

I have heard some hype about CoinGeneration lately, and one of the most critical faults about it that I find, especially since it is a bit off-putting and risky to invest hundreds of dollars in extra "threads", is that with that first free thread you get with phone activation (not available in some countries) you will rarely even reach the $30 per month profit they preach on the site, unless your computer is on literally 24/7. Not only will this eventually fry multiple aspects of your system, but the cost of electricity to keep the application running with how CPU intensive it can be will counteract your profits, sometimes even make the electricity bill go over the usual amount depending on your provider, so you come out with a loss. The only way to counteract this is, obviously, buying more threads, but who will take a no-refund risk of hundreds of dollars per new thread?

That's pretty good for no work at all, did you have to buy any threads or make any investment at all?

banners
Back