The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Panda Software is now Panda Security. 7/30/2007.

Panda Software is now Panda Security. 7/30/2007.

- Panda has changed name and brand. This change represents the attitude and response of Panda Software to the new malware dynamic, where threat creators are motivated solely by money.

- The new brand, Panda Security, and the new slogan, "One step ahead", better reflect the essence of the company, what it does and its vision of the future.

- Panda Security proposes a new security model, manifest in a new generation of anti-malware solutions characterized by their ultra-high detection capacity.

- "This is not simply a brand change. We are working to adapt the entire company to new market demands," explains Jorge Dinares, CEO of Panda Security.

Panda Software is now Panda Security. This change of brand reflects many other major changes taking place in Panda, both technologically and in terms of organization.

Panda's response to the new malware dynamic

Malware is increasing exponentially. In 2006, PandaLabs detected more malware than in the previous 15 years combined. At the same time, Internet crooks are no longer motivated by notoriety and are now simply looking for cash.

Panda has taken a step forward. Just as it is a pioneer in preventive technologies with TruPreventTM, it is now tackling the new malware situation with a new security model in the shape of a new generation of security solutions characterized by ultra-high detection capacity.

A new brand for a new Panda

The change to Panda Security implies a profound change at all levels. For example, we have taken a great step forward with the PandaLabs laboratory, incorporating automated processes that allow it to deal with much more new malware.

Moreover, the Investindustrial and Gala Capital investment funds have recently entered Panda's share capital with the aim of jointly driving a major international expansion project, consolidating the leading position of Panda in the IT security market and accelerating the development of new technologies.

At an organizational level, Jorge Dinares has also joined the Panda Group -present in more than 50 countries- as CEO.

"This is an important step for us, as it is more than just a brand change. We are working to adapt the entire company to new market demands. The aim is no less than to offer users the best products and services to keep their IT systems truly free from all types of malware," explains Jorge Dinares.

A new brand to reflect the essence of Panda

The new Panda Security brand better reflects the essence of the company, what it does and its vision of the future, and is founded on a corporate identity based on the principal traits that define the personality of the company:

- Prevention, innovation. Panda Security is highly dynamic. A visionary company in defining new security models and strategies, innovative and pioneering when it comes to developing new security technologies. For this reason, Panda Security is able to stay one step ahead of new Internet threats.

- Excellence and effectiveness of products and services. Panda Security sets itself the highest standards and does everything necessary to ensure its products offer the best protection to clients. These products are "intelligent", easy-to-use and can take decisions autonomously.

- Committed to service. The company is fully committed to offering the best customer services, 24 hours a day every day of the year.

- Friendly. The company is close to its users, it is open and receptive to clients' suggestions and ideas, and always ready to listen to problems or new needs.

Panda Security: Global security and the capacity to innovate

The new name emphasizes the vocation of Panda Security toward IT security and clearly defines its mission: keeping clients' computers free from any threats to their security, offering global protection, at home and at work.

The name change is accompanied by a visual change to reflect the values of Panda Security:

- Security.
- Technology, innovation, open to change and the future.
- Robust, stable, reliable and efficient.
- Professional and experienced.
- Global, service-oriented.

The slogan "One step ahead" which accompanies the new logo, synthesizes a competitive advantage that has characterized the company from its earliest days: innovation, the desire to stay ahead, a permanent commitment, the ability to stay in the forefront of the fight against computer threats.

More information about Panda Security is available on the company's website.

Link to Panda Security and start earning commission today!

Be a part of our success! When you join the Panda Software Affiliate Program, you're partnering with one of the world leaders in managed internet security solutions. If you have a website, you can earn up to 30% commission on the sale of our multi award-winning online services and products:

1. Panda Internet Security 2008. Enjoy truly global security with the new Panda Internet Security 2008. All your computer activity will be fully protected against identity theft and you can forget about viruses, spyware, hackers, spam, online fraud and other Internet threats.

2. Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2008. Now you can be sure that all the information on your PC is completely safe thanks to the reinforced protection of the new Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2008.

3. Panda Antivirus 2008. Panda Antivirus 2008 is the easiest-to-use protection for your computer. Just install it and forget about all viruses, spyware and online fraud.

4. Panda DesktopSecure for Linux. DesktopSecure for Linux is the ideal solution to protect workstations that use Linux distributions. It’s been designed to meet the specific needs of desktop and laptop computers that work under Linux operating systems.

5. Panda ActiveScan Pro. ActiveScan Pro is a powerful online security solution that scans your computer for viruses, spyware and other Internet threats.

6. Panda TotalScan Pro. Panda TotalScan Pro is an online scanner able to detect all types of malicious software on users’ PCs. It scans your computer completely, checking the memory and all files on disk to find any threat (active or latent) such as viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, dialers, hacking tools, jokes and security risks. Panda TotalScan Pro includes online disinfection of all the malicious software found on your PC.

For more information, please visit:
Panda Security | Affiliate Program

I do have a site targetting the anti spyware, anti virus and internet security suite software's. What sort of affiliate commission is given by PANDA to promote its products.

psp here is the affiliate page with all the details.

Panda Software Anti Virus Software Affiliate Program

20-30% with 120 day cookies.

But one of the main things to know, in case you have not worked with AMWSO before is that they are VERY pro-active with affiliates, have great integrity and offer good affiliate support. They have to meet certain criteria to be a "5 Star Program" and they excel in all points.

Hi PSP,

Panda is run through CJ, and I'm afraid that this isn't going to change. The program is set to manual approve [by me], so let me know when you sign up and I will approve your application right away.

Great info and nice offer James! Linda directed me that I visit this thread, and I must say I liked what I read :)

banners
Back