The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid option to promote the affiliate program

lisatextmagic

Hey there guys,

I am wondering if any could advise a working option of the paid affiliate program promotions. What is the best, not that much expensive way to get new affiliates?

We have tried paid promotion (direct emails) on the platform we use for our program – Shareasale, but it wasn’t that much successful.

I would appreciate your thoughts here.

IDK you are in a very regulated {field}
Also you offer a B2B type service similar to a hosting company in that you offer a paid (metered?) service.
Ever seen your Alexa Pro ;)

99%+ of the internet is not going to be your affiliate's potential sales point -- you are very specialized.

Web development, app development, graphics -- even logistics and other fields that would have contact with the larger - mid market. I think the best way for you to get smaller clients is the way you *seem* to be doing it now with SEO. Have you used PPC successfully?

You are never going to succeed with recruiting mass-market type affiliates that are selling B2C tickets at lower price points --less than $1,000.

IDK you are in a very regulated {field}
Also you offer a B2B type service similar to a hosting company in that you offer a paid (metered?) service.
Ever seen your Alexa Pro ;)

99%+ of the internet is not going to be your affiliate's potential sales point -- you are very specialized.

Web development, app development, graphics -- even logistics and other fields that would have contact with the larger - mid market. I think the best way for you to get smaller clients is the way you *seem* to be doing it now with SEO. Have you used PPC successfully?

You are never going to succeed with recruiting mass-market type affiliates that are selling B2C tickets at lower price points --less than $1,000.
Hey Graybeard, thanks for your tips and clarifications. Should think them over;)

Pay Top bloggers in the affiliate marketing niche or make money online niche to write a sponsored post about your platform in their blog.
Some of these people include Harsh Argrawal of ShoutMeLoud, PatFlynn of SmartPassiveIncome (SPI), this dude makes up to $300,000 a month from his blog. Believe it or not. It's public information out there lol . Most of his income comes from affiliate programs.

There are many more people, and these people have trusted audience who listen to them and take action. I have a blog though but just alexa ranking of 303,000 so not yet popular. But I suggest you give this a try. These dudes rock!

There is also a thread on this forum under the "Affiliate Management and Recruitment" sub forum titled "Are you looking for affiliates/publishers? You must read this post "
You may want to read that too.

Pay Top bloggers in the affiliate marketing niche or make money online niche to write a sponsored post about your platform in their blog.
Some of these people include Harsh Argrawal of ShoutMeLoud, PatFlynn of SmartPassiveIncome (SPI), this dude makes up to $300,000 a month from his blog. Believe it or not. It's public information out there lol . Most of his income comes from affiliate programs.

There are many more people, and these people have trusted audience who listen to them and take action. I have a blog though but just alexa ranking of 303,000 so not yet popular. But I suggest you give this a try. These dudes rock!

There is also a thread on this forum under the "Affiliate Management and Recruitment" sub forum titled "Are you looking for affiliates/publishers? You must read this post "
You may want to read that too.
Thank you so much for your reply. I would appreciate a link to the thread you mention.

You can ask a couple of influencers/bloggers to promote your affiliate program, LInkedIn is a great place to find a new affiliates
I hope it will help

banners
Back