The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PageRank predictor script wanted

temi

affiliate
Hello all,
I am looking for pagerank predictor script, if you have one for sale or if you can create one for me, I have the ca$h. Please contact me.

Hi,

I have a wp plugin which offers google pr, goolge indexed pages, yahoo links, alexa rank etc.
Please have a look at: freshpeak.com/wp/

Also I have googl serp checking wp plugin, you can check this at:
phpbits.info/google-serp-checker/

Guys, if you have any suggestion concerning the tool please let us now, we want to go public with this very soon, and need satisfied users:)

Bagi, what source this script is using for finding out number of backlinks for a site?

Bagi, I found a bug (maybe) when I clicked the submit button a second time the results fell down to the bottom of the screen to the right side. I tried it twice to make sure. maybe it is firefox? The second issue is that after refreshing it displayed a little differently. Otherwise, it worked very well. my site has a higher PR prediction (PR6) using iwebtools than this one (PR5) maybe we will see if either is right.

Nice job!!!!

Thanks for letting this know. I will check the javascript function to see where I can kill that bug.:)

With some brute force trick the script seems to display 'perfectly' in internet explorer. Maybe we should add some social bookmarking widget onto it. What do you think on this?:)

Ripping the widget would be great, I am going to create my own widget in the next weeks, but maybe we shouldn't wait for that.

Last edited:
banners
Back