The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Outsourcing: Affiliate Marketing Management Agreement Forms

dreamgiver

I've been outsourcing my Affiliate Marketing Management needs to people that I've built relationship with in the Real Estate Industry. I'm now thinking about promoting my services to the masses and starting a company.

What paperwork and agreements does one need to "legitimize" their business as an outsourced Affiliate Marketing Manager. Companies in the the same industry I'm sure are going to want some agreement saying you agree to not "resell" or "use" the affiliate names and contacts for yourself or other companies.

Does anybody have a place where I can get my hands on some forms and "legal documentation" of some sort to protect me, my company and also the Merchant who is hiring me.

Thanks Guys and Gals,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Sorry I didn't have time to respond before, but I don't know of anywhere that you could get that kind of info. I'm sure most OPM's have contracts and I've seem a couple of them but it's been awhile and I feel pretty sure each company draws them up from scratch or with an attorney and adds to them as issues arise.

I sure there are no boilerplate forms, contracts or agreements out there. This is too specialized of an industry and there really aren't very many OPMs out there.

Any suggesions then? Perhaps contacting them privately to see if they would share if I can purchase them is the best way to go.

Cheer Linda,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Everything our firm uses has been developed in house and we don't deposit or use anything from any form of shared document bank.

By the way got your voice mail, not called back yet as I'm feeling half dead with a cold (great timing for Christmas.... :eek: )

Cheers

Chris

banners
Back