The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

other than crak, good pay per lead dating offers network?

Hey @Joseph Alfred! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals (even Adult and Mainstream Dating). Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

1xickp.jpg

I've been running dating sign-up offers since they existed.

Hands down, well known / name brand offers have performed so much better for me and have higher payouts.

What brands are you seeing advertised on TV? ... They have built-in credibility compared to all the generic crap.

Dating is one of the best money makers on the net!!!

Just my 2 cents.

Agreed mate, Here all are making there presence felt at the end the best stays with good affiliates so there is nothing wrong i feel in this case :)
Sure, everyone has their hustle and needs to make a couple of bucks, but 10 out of 15 replies here are from AM's basically saying pick me, pick me, pick me...

Bit over the top if you ask me.

MI
Back