The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Optimizing MyBB

pandaa

affiliate
MyBB is a decent software, when you add a few necessary plugins. I've already installed the Google SEO plugin, but I'd like to do something that will help me rank higher than my competition. Any tricks or secrets?

MyBB is a decent software, when you add a few necessary plugins. I've already installed the Google SEO plugin, but I'd like to do something that will help me rank higher than my competition. Any tricks or secrets?
Well, I can recommend http://seoclerks.com for buying SEO gigs, but first of all work on all the basics such as the www. redirect, setting up your keywords e.t.c

I'm not so sure about that anymore Jimmy, there's a storm brewing at SEOclerks I think.

They are allowing people to post requests for adsense clicks which is going to unleash a mighty Google wrath upon the site eventually. People will lose their adsense accounts and SEOClerks will gain the bad rep for that, eventually.

I hope the owners draw a line in the sand at that since it amounts to advertiser dollar theft.

I'm not so sure about that anymore Jimmy, there's a storm brewing at SEOclerks I think.

They are allowing people to post requests for adsense clicks which is going to unleash a mighty Google wrath upon the site eventually. People will lose their adsense accounts and SEOClerks will gain the bad rep for that, eventually.

I hope the owners draw a line in the sand at that since it amounts to advertiser dollar theft.

That is a very bad thing to do. Google will soon catch up with them and adsense accounts will be ban. This is very unfair to advertisers.

Yes seoclerk is the best for what you need it will help the rankings on google for you go up however i do believe in SEO personally but i think it does work sometimes.

banners
Back