The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

optimize with Mobidea push

07knev

I have been running offers on mobidea push, the offers are converting but with negative roi, try to optimize with supply and source id ,the one with high spent with no conversion. then i run new campaign with source and supply id which got conversion.

How can i optimize in mobidea push so that cpc can be brought down?

Hey 07knev,

great to meet someone that's trying Mobidea Push. I was wondering how it performs...

One way to reduce CPC is to increase CTRs. The higher your CTR, the lower your CPC. So, create better ads (more shocking, more emotional, more weird, etc.), split-test different angles, etc, etc...

Looking forward to seeing how your mobidea push ads go. Keep posting here so we can help...

That actually makes sense from the ad network's POV: More clicks even at a reduced price can increase gross revenue.

What I don't like about push is accountability and undisclosed (cloaked) referrers.

If anyone is game; I would be more that happy to check a sample of 1,000 random IPs that came from a push campaign(s) -- if any one has bought 10K or more referrals using push advertising ( that can be identified as such) let me know ... We can check duplicates and any 'bottiness' ;) need a random sample of 500 to 1500 to have any meaning.

But I can see the psychology behind it and also the *current* workaround value in dealing with the Chrome Browser's *Bully Pulpit* position of the past year or so. But I don't like the idea of the blind leading the blind -- that usually turns out badly.

MI
Back