The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Opt-in

blogjomar

affiliate
I just wanna ask what is opt-in?

All I know is if someone put their email it will automatically save to database..

If I'm correct, what do i use to have a opt-in...?

"is a term used when someone is given the option to receive "bulk" email, that is, email that is sent to many people at the same time. Typically, this is some sort of mailing list, newsletter, or advertising. Without obtaining permission before sending email, the email is unsolicited bulk email, better known as spam"

Use Aweber, its the best and most user friendly option, it alwos you to easily build opt in forms for your squeeze pages and then optimise the list.

K great description on what an optin list is. I am going to explain what a double optin list is. Don't get the two confused.

A double optin list is a list where the person submitting their email address click an email verification link sent to their address. These lists are usually the best lists to have. Because the email email address is then verified as being valid.

"is a term used when someone is given the option to receive "bulk" email, that is, email that is sent to many people at the same time. Typically, this is some sort of mailing list, newsletter, or advertising. Without obtaining permission before sending email, the email is unsolicited bulk email, better known as spam"

Use Aweber, its the best and most user friendly option, it alwos you to easily build opt in forms for your squeeze pages and then optimise the list.

Hit the nail on the head. Cheers K

banners
Back