The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Opinions from Affiliates on Honey Science Coupon Browser Extension

mgoodwin

affiliate
Hello, I think the subject says it all! I am currently working on cleaning up our affiliate program and see that Honey Science is a very high performer. I am wary of using this because after installing it myself, I get a pop-up on nearly every e-commerce site I visit. The browser extension finds a slew of coupon codes and automatically tries them all in the cart to find the best code. I'm sure content publishers and other coupon sites would not be pleased but I wanted to see if anyone had more detailed information or opinions on this coupon publisher.

Hi, I saw your post on Warrior Forum and now here, I am an affiliate manager and am wondering the same thing. Have you made a decision concerning this company? I retired all of our coupon affiliates after discovering over the course of a year's time, only 5 referring url's came from a generic search, [product + for sale] all the others were [brand name + coupons.] Obviously sales weren't impacted because the coupon affiliates weren't driving the sales.

banners
Back