The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Onlyfans traffic

VskVn

affiliate
Hi everyone. I'm new to Marketing things and recently came up with an idea to promote onlyfans page through different adult platforms.
I've found this topic

and understood that this is possible to make with the help of affiliatefix tools.
However, I'm completely out of indication and I dont know where should I start.

I will really appreciate any help which can help me learn this platform better to understand how does promotion work!
Thanks everyone so much who takes time to help me with this!

Your as in MY onlyfans page
do you own the page and content or have a deal with?
Does onlyfans have an affiliate program
1620229168261.png

??

Yes of course I own my own content
I dont need onlyfans affiliate program, but I want to know if I can put banners on somewhere and where is the best place to make my first promotion on adult platforms.

Any adult network will accept your ads OF COURSE!
You are acting as a principal and not an affiliate --that's why I asked.
TrafficStars is one ad network
TrafficShop
JuicyAds
And there are others.

If you are a performer --you probably want someone else do the graphics? Or, are you 'artistically' inclined. DIY type?

Last edited:
I make most of my graphics myself. They are ugly as hell, still works.
If you're a performer, graphics, etc all doesn't matter to be honest.
Oddly enough, some like home-made graphics; as they look more genuine and "un-slick" further standing out and get noticed.

Sword cuts both ways really. It's more about *creative quality* whatever that might be ...

In short, the work is as follows:
You find a model on online finance, agree on the terms of cooperation (usually it’s 50% / 50%, if you only deal with traffic, but if you are fully engaged in maintaining her page, then the optimal conditions are 70/30 in your favor, 20 of which you will give to people who sit on the page 24/7 and communicate with users on behalf of the model

You're laughing for nothing:)
That's how the OF business is built.
I have long failed to understand the logic of those who subscribe to models for money for the sake of their content, if everything can be found in the public domain on the Internet. It turns out that they subscribe because of the possibility of real communication with their idol. It's a pity they are met in chat rooms by completely different people (men like in the picture).

why don't you try this method, it's good, it works and your finances will come back to you, it works on a simple principle + you will get additional resources to promote / sale your content, better SEO positions, more followers .. etc ...

MI
Back