The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Only thing stopping me..

chazten

affiliate
Okay so ive been doing a bunch of research, ive been a member here for a month or two now and one thing im stumped on is where exactly i start first. Yes i know i need to find my niche and decide what kind of offers. I want to do any cpa offers i can find really, i know i need to join to a network to get access to these offers, but to join an affiliate network and to join google adwords i need a url. Am i missing something or do i pretty much have to create a new website for each niche i plan. Lets say i join a network and google adwords with a dating based url name. If i see other offers on the network i want to pursue that are unrelated to dating, do i have to create a new site and get that site approved by the same network? im even seeing people talk about cpa offers without even having a website, please clear up my confusion!! also what is a micro site exactly?

thank you, chazten

You don't need a website to get approved into CPA networks.
Start applying to CPA networks and be honest in your application. Next, reach out the Affiliate Managers via skype, phone or email. You should have no problem getting accepted.
BTW you can get the contact details of AMs from affpaying or contact them through AffiliateFix, many networks are active here.

Google Adwords isn't a good place to run CPA offers. Goole hates affiliates and you will get banned instantly.

I want the google adwords account for the free keyword research tool mainly. And hmm okay, the networks I've looked at all ask for your URL in the application form.

And okay so once I get accepted into a network without my site yet then I find offers I'm interested in and then create a site based on it. How are the ways people run cpa offers without a site? I guess you could build a mailing list but I don't see any other methods

banners
Back