The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

**ONLY Premium Products - Hot Conversions - upto 75% - Calling Pros.

N

ncmedia

Greetings all, my first announcement, and will try to pack all my offers neatly here. I am a premium digital content/product/service producer, and am releasing product after product that is built from the ground up with YOU in mind - the talented and lucrative affiliate marketer. NO MORE HYPE! By now you've probably seen every pitch in the world - I will keep it simple - *New products *Low gravity *all converting nicely and climbing charts *All products overlap to some extent *Available for personal coaching - Please have a look at these programs, and PM or post questions/feedback/requests for customized campaigns etc. All of these have been positioned well for this Christmas rush:

Get Ready To Pass | Cost: $27 | You Keep: 75%
**How to pass your road test videos for car or motorcycle licensing.
View Site >> | Aff Marketing Tools >>
Sell 1 a day = boost income to $627.75/month
Sell 5 a day = $3,138.75/month
Sell 10 a day = $6,277.50/month
Sell 100 a day = $62,775.00/month

ShockShift Audio | Cost: $77.97 | You Keep: 75%
Professional Stock Audio Packages for any media.
Sell 1 a day = boost income to $1,810.04/month
Sell 5 a day = $9,052.00/month
Sell 10 a day = $18,104.00/month
Sell 100 a day = $181,040.00/month

Project Wealthy | Cost: $47 w/upgrade to $59 | You Keep: 65%
Comprehensive Marketing Course
Sell 1 a day = boost income to $947.36/month
Sell 5 a day = $4,736.80/month
Sell 10 a day = $9,473.60/month
Sell 100 a day = $94,736.00/month

*NEW - Assasin Diaries | Cost: $47 w/upgrade to $59 | You Keep: 50%
Gaming guide for popular video games and pro gamers.
Sell 1 a day & boost your income to $705.00/month
Sell 5 a day = $3,525.00/month
Sell 10 a day = $7,050.00/month
Sell 100 a day = $70,500.00/month

Benefits
* All brand new products
** Free hosting of any landing page you choose
* Digital instant delivery
* Real Time Stats
* Bi-Weekly payout
* Full support
* Only the best marketing material
* Customization for your campaign/site/sendout etc.

I would be more than happy to customize sizes, co-branded pages, work one on one to get you converting etc. Greatly appreciate your time reviewing these new to market products, more info is available within each respective site.

Make it a GREAT day!
NC

Hi gang!

It's been a while since I've been here - and I'm a little ashamed that the main reason is to announce a program... though this program is the reason why I've been away - we've been creeping with this one for a while now and are FINALLY ready to deploy it here:

What is it?
Well, appropriately named - we have devised a mock campaign of our whole industry. We have made fun of the gurus in a playful way with this brand, and we have ruffled a few competitors feathers with this one.

This is a two part package: In short - part one is a great all around Internet Marketing Transcript. Part two is a little tool that is getting some serious buzz right now.... two words - data mining.... .. ok a few more - affiliate recruitment automation, competitive intelligence analytics, and fast tracking your research 10 fold.

The Offer: TheFatRichPig.com - ClickBank ID = richpig

This is internet marketing and analytics on steroids! It's simply NOT FAIR to anyone that doesn't have a copy in our world, hence it is easy to market and convert! Spy and destroy the best campaigns, recruit 1000's of affiliates and pick pocket from the guru's in ONE click!

Category: Business / Marketing
Price: $47 with upgrade to $97
(You earn $32- or $63+ per conversion)

Earnings: 70%
Network: ClickBank ID = richpig
Payment Type: Check Bi-Weekly (Auto bank transfer also avail)
Cookie Period: 60 Day

Affiliate Marketing Resources: The Fat Rich Pig | Niche Choppers | Make Money With Niche Products

What does it do? Oh boy... .. Simply plug in a ClickBank or PayDotCom vendor OR affiliate ID - and you'll be able to:
* Research Your Competitors in real time
* Spy on any affiliates campaigns in real time
* Recruit them by automatically acquiring their contact info
* Scans on all top Search Engines and forums
* Reports sortable columns
* Shows html browsable results
* Pulls data from different sources
* Identifies strong affiliates
* Identifies strong campaigns
* Identifies strong products/conversions
* Aggregates goldmine data!!!
** All with ONE click.

Solves:
* No more wondering about fluctuation
* Spy on them before they spy on you
* Fast-tracks recruitment for any vendor
* Eliminates hours of research
* Breaks Competitive Intelligence Barriers

I know many of YOU may perhaps see value in this tool for your own efforts, and I applaud it. We've been getting plenty of praise from the markets and the industry seems to love our mock campaign, our payouts, our one on one support and most importantly, our conversion rate!

We've been on ClickBank and PDC for just over 2 weeks - our gravity is at 20+ and climbing steadily, and the site itself is attracting quite a buzz in the industry as we mish mash the branding/deliverables into a playful way - again very easy to convert.

We've noticed that 45% of our purchases for this are from women (awesome!), not often that you see that ratio for the IM niche so this is a great piece of data for us.

Thank you all, I am here if you need me and now that we are out of production I can finally get back on this wonderful forum a little more often.

Yours in success,
Norb Czufis.

banners
Back