The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Online webinar March 14, 2007

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
More merchants are expected to be added. So far the following have signed up to participate:

AMWSO
CleanItSupply.com
CristinaFiore.com
Home Living Style
ImageKind
LightingDirect.com
PersonalizationMall.com
StuffedAnimals.com

Additional presenters are expected to be added. So far the following have signed up to participate:

Alan Townsend
Chris Sanderson
Dan Salvaterra
Debbie Carney
Webinarstock is an online webinar event being held on March 14th. Webinarstock will bring together dozens of merchant affiliate program managers and potentially hundreds of affiliates in 1 webinar for 3 hours of learning and earning. Participating affiliate managers will each give presentations about their programs, answer affiliate questions and hold contests and giveaways for affiliates in attendance. Affiliates will be able to interact with the affiliate managers and learn more about each of the participating merchant programs.
Here is a link to the full details http://www.webinarstock.com

Larry, you SCOOPED me! Good job!

How'd you hear about this before I did??? :eek:

Ok here I go, off to blog it before everyone else does. :p

Reminder this is Webinar is on tonight at 6 EDT.

They are giving away a TON of prizes including $250 Cash, $200 CompUSA Gift Card, Full Conference Pass to Affiliate Summit Miami - $1449 Value and more.

AMWSO one of our top 5 Star clients will be giving several of the presentations.
Hop on over and sign up.

WEBINARSTOCK - 3 Hours of Learning & Earning

This is a little bit late to be asking this, but just curious if any 5Star members attended the webinar. What did you think? How about the presentations? Did any of them convince you to go ahead and sign up for their programs?

Dave

banners
Back