The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Online Hype? Ad Copy Writing Tips

Linda Buquet

affiliate
From the 5 Star Affiliate Blogs:

Persuasive Online Hype? No, Give Customers What They Really Want

"Discover how the right type of persuasive copy writing can turn online conversions around. I've been accused of writing hypey ad copy - can you imagine that? Maybe the Grok wrote this one just for me. Read this strong analysis of an ad campaign and learn how it's turned inside out and improved. From my favorite newsetter - the Grok!"

"As sound-bites and sight-bites rain down like those proverbial cats and dogs (maybe worse!), folks are becoming hypersensitive to hype. Collectively, we are just not buying it. Yep, our bullshit meters are meticulously calibrated to ring when messaging sounds over-the-top, and we stand only too ready to believe that if it sounds (or looks) too good to be true, it probably is.

Hype lives in your copy, in words that beg comparison but never get substantiated: better, best, more, most, must-have, no comparison, greatest quantity, greatest variety. It lives in numbers that never get explained."
Rest the rest then come back and discuss it.

http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2006/03/28/advertising-hype-copy/

MI
Back